Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the dress code?
- Attire is business casual for all functions.
- How many training hours are availiable?
- Twelve hours of HB 810 can be earned.
- What is the deadline to register?
- Online registration will close Oct. 21 at 9 a.m. On-site registration opens Tuesday 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Remember this is a late fee if registering after Oct. 15.
- Where is the conference?
- Galt House Hotel & Suites at 140 N. Fourth St., Louisville, KY 40202 | Map
- Is there a discount available for rooms at the hotel?
- Yes. Mention "KACo Conference" to receive a discounted rate. Find out more on our Hotel page.
- Is there a charge for parking?
- Parking is free for overnight guests.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- KACo will issue a refund of registration fees one week prior to the scheduled conference. No refunds will be issued after that time.
Conference highlights including speakers and topics available soon.
Mobile app for iOS and Android coming soon.
For questions, fill out the form on our contact page