Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the dress code?
- Attire is business casual for all functions.
- How many training hours are availiable?
- Twelve hours of HB 810 have been requested.
- 4.25 CLE credits have been requested for attorneys.
- What is the deadline to register?
- Online registration will close Oct. 21 at 9 a.m. On-site registration opens Oct. 22 at 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- The deadline for advance registration is Oct. 15. Register by Oct. 15 to receive the discounted registration fee.
- Where is the conference?
- All of the events will be held in the Suite Tower (east) at the Galt House Hotel & Suites at 140 N. Fourth St., Louisville, KY 40202 | Map
- Is there a discount available for rooms at the hotel?
- Yes. Mention "KACo Conference" to receive a discounted rate. Find out more on our Hotel page.
- Is there a charge for parking?
- Parking is free for overnight guests.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- KACo will issue a refund of registration fees one week prior to the conference. No refunds will be issued after that time.